Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Driven by Love / Things They Call ART!! - by Slim K


July 23rd, 2006

Once again I was on a mission for VERNISSAGE TV, documenting Arts in Los Angeles and stumbled over Lovett & Codagnone (two gay artists) who presented their new works called Driven by Love, without language...

so what is this new work about?? it's the two of them (Lovett & Codagnone) sitting in a fancy car making out (that incl. heavy kissing, licking, biting etc..) for TWO freaking hours without a break!!!!!!!!!

you know with all the love I have, I really don't know anybody that I would kiss and lick for TWO straight hours.. are ya kiddin'?

my jaws and cheeks begun to hurt after watchin' them for 6 minutes..ha ha ha

Things They Call ART nowdays, shocking in the US.? maybe..
BORING in Europe? YES!!! (??)

CHECK OUT FOR KISSING PHOTOS >> H E R E

No comments: